I chose to use my Rodan and Fields Redefine Multi Function eye cream as my massage medium. I like this eye cream because of the creamy texture, and also because it has many beneficial ingredients. You want to choose something that is creamy and has a little slip to it, so you can glide across the skin without dragging or pulling.
- Apply the eye cream or a tiny bit of coconut or jojoba oil all around the eye area.
- Using gentle pressure, sweep upward on the brows. Massage the frown lines between the eyes and stretch them out.
- Work up to release tear duct, and sweep across brow. Find the pressure point at the bottom of the brow and press in for a few seconds.
- Work across the length of the brow in gentle, soft strokes
- Return to the tear duct and gently pull down on the inside corner of the eye. Sweep from the inside to the outside without pulling on the skin.
- Work a little extra eye cream into the crow’s feet and around the temples.
These techniques are helpful to stimulate lymph drainage, which can reduce dark circles and puffiness. It can also be beneficial to reduce sinus pressure due to allergies or illness.